Mobile casinos are now the most popular way of gambling. Players prefer playing on their smartphones or tablets even when they are at home. The reason for it is the access to real money gaming. Mobile casinos can be opened anywhere. And the only requirement for mobile gambling is stable internet in the place where you’re staying. This post will tell you about the best mobile casinos in New Zealand. Check them out now:
In New Zealand, many players choose mobile gambling apps and sites over desktop ones. And there are a few reasons for it. Most of them we mention below in this article. Mobile casinos allow you to gamble everywhere — all you need is a smartphone or tablet and the internet. This way, you can gamble at home, on your way, in car, or even at work. If you also want to play games on mobile when you don’t need to be stuck at home around your workplace, then choose one of the best mobile casinos in New Zealand.
Casino mobile apps
If you want to have quick access to games and sportsbooks at any time of the day, you can download an app. Mobile apps are convenient for regular players. This way you don’t have to search for casino sites every time you feel like playing. You just need to open the app and the lobby is right in front of you.
The problem with casino mobile apps is that they take up space in your smartphone’s memory. If your device has a short memory by default, it will be problematic to download the app.
There is a solution! Some online casinos offer web apps. These apps can be installed on your home screen but they don’t take up so much space. The thing is that they act like buttons on websites. Instead of googling a casino site, you can click the web app and it will redirect you to the website.
Among the top casino mobile apps, we highlight casinos such as Betway, Casumo, LeoVegas, and Casino.com.
Mobile casino sites
When it comes to websites available on mobile devices, the range of options grows. Almost every casino site is optimized for mobile play. They have a mobile user interface and casino games compatible with devices.
Mobile casino sites suit recreational players who gamble from time to time. They don’t need an app and feel ok to google a gambling website. However, there is still a convenient option. A web app will also help players access the casino quickly and without effort.
If you don’t want to download the app, use the best mobile casinos in New Zealand such as Jackpotcity, Rizk, 7Bit, Dream Vegas, Kastsubet, Mirax, and others. The full list of legit casinos available on mobile is on our website.
How to choose mobile casinos
No matter which type of mobile gambling you choose (mobile app or website), you need to choose it cold-headed. The criteria of choice are pretty similar to those choosing desktop gambling. But there are a few differences.
When you choose a casino site, make sure to use casino reviews. They help make the right choice. On our website, you will find numerous casino reviews. For all our reviews, we include mobile compatibility of reviewed casinos so that you know whether you can play on the go or not.
Consider the following criteria for choosing a mobile casino:
- Safety and legality. Casino sites and apps must provide their services with the gaming standards of the jurisdiction they are registered in.
- Mobile interface. To evaluate mobile compatibility, you need to access the casino site or app from a mobile. This way, you will immediately see whether or not the casino is fully compatible with devices.
- Games and software. Make sure that the casino offers your favorite games from your favorite providers if you have any.
- Support. The support live chat button must be in view when you’re using a mobile version of the site.
- Banking methods. It’s great if your mobile casino allows depositing via mobile methods such as ApplePay or Pay by Phone, etc. This way you can quickly deposit and play in no time.
Benefits of mobile gambling
If you have gambled on mobile, you probably already know all the perks of mobile gambling. But if you’re only thinking about mobile play, here are a few reasons to gamble on mobile.
- Convenience. Fortunately, today casino operators develop their desktop and mobile platforms. The mobile one can be even more convenient from the point of view of interface than a desktop one.
- Availability. While desktop casinos are available only on your home or office desktops, mobile casinos are available everywhere. You can access them while you’re waiting in a queue, in traffic, or simply chilling at home. It doesn’t matter the place, just have a stable connection to the internet.
- Security. Mobile casinos are secure and safe as well as desktop ones. But you can add a layer of security by installing an antivirus and other protective tools on your phone.
- Little-to-no requirements. To gamble on the go, you just need your device, phone or tablet, and the internet. This is all you need to gamble for free or for real money on the move!
- Exclusive bonuses. Some online casinos appreciate it when players choose the mobile version over the desktop one. They even encourage players to use the mobile app by crediting bonuses for mobile users only.
- Real money payouts. Well, like all casino platforms, mobile casinos pay out real money winnings. If you stay in traffic and play games, you definitely win some money that you can withdraw later.
Since you don’t need to be stuck at home, you can continue doing your business while also gambling for real money. Whether you’re just bored or want to relax, grab your smartphone and make a few spins on your favorite pokie. But be sure to gamble responsibly and don’t waste too much time and money on casino games.
The bonuses are what you see first when you visit a casino site. This is exactly what they are made for. Online casinos have to attract customers in order to get the profit. It’s an obvious business scheme. However, the offerings are not so bright and shiny as they seem.
The typical welcome bonus work
As a rule, the first bonus is the most attractive. Let’s assume it implies giving you a 100% deposit and a number of free spins, say 20. However, these spins are not actually free as you make a deposit first.
All in all, you have to understand how the process is going. So, you deposit the first minimum sum. The bonus gives you 100% of your bonus up. It means your balance is double. For example, you deposited $20 and got $40 in the end. Additionally 20 extra spins for a particular game.
Then you have to meet the wagering requirements. Hopefully, you have read them all preliminary. The idea of the terms is that you won’t be able to withdraw the money until you play your bonus through. That means your 20 extra spins and the rewarded $20.
It’s advisable to set the smallest bet during the bonus rounds because you don’t really notice at which moment your balance is not sufficient anymore. It may occur even before you’ve met the requirements. For example, you haven’t spun the 20 rounds, but you have already run out of your budget. So, in order to withdraw, you need to deposit again and play until you complete the requirements.
There are other types of promotions, of course. Most of them include the rewards in the form of cash, spins or points. Rewards system is unique in every online casino. Consequently, each casino has individual bonus T&Cs. That is why it’s highly recommended to read the terms. The requirements can be really excessive that you can even regret that you’ve used the bonus. To tell the truth, the experienced players don’t use bonuses at all, and don’t advise it. They know the consequences based on their own experience.
If you open the terms and conditions of any banking method and casino, you will see different policies. Kiwis may face a minimum deposit of $1, but usually, the minimum deposit ranges between 10 NZD and 20 NZD. However, the cash-out limits are higher and ranges between 20 NZD and 60 NZD. In most casinos, there are no fees, however, read the rules before entering the casino.
The first thing to do is to stop playing this slot and contact the representative of the casino. This is easy to do, as all casino sites have a support chat. There you will need to answer questions and support will be able to help and explain what happened and why.