Mobile casinos are now the most popular way of gambling. Players prefer playing on their smartphones or tablets even when they are at home. The reason for it is the access to real money gaming. Mobile casinos can be opened anywhere. And the only requirement for mobile gambling is stable internet in the place where you’re staying. This post will tell you about the best mobile casinos in New Zealand. Check them out now:
In New Zealand, many players choose mobile gambling apps and sites over desktop ones. And there are a few reasons for it. Most of them we mention below in this article. Mobile casinos allow you to gamble everywhere — all you need is a smartphone or tablet and the internet. This way, you can gamble at home, on your way, in car, or even at work. If you also want to play games on mobile when you don’t need to be stuck at home around your workplace, then choose one of the best mobile casinos in New Zealand.
Casino mobile apps
If you want to have quick access to games and sportsbooks at any time of the day, you can download an app. Mobile apps are convenient for regular players. This way you don’t have to search for casino sites every time you feel like playing. You just need to open the app and the lobby is right in front of you.
The problem with casino mobile apps is that they take up space in your smartphone’s memory. If your device has a short memory by default, it will be problematic to download the app.
There is a solution! Some online casinos offer web apps. These apps can be installed on your home screen but they don’t take up so much space. The thing is that they act like buttons on websites. Instead of googling a casino site, you can click the web app and it will redirect you to the website.
Among the top casino mobile apps, we highlight casinos such as Betway, Casumo, LeoVegas, and Casino.com.
Mobile casino sites
When it comes to websites available on mobile devices, the range of options grows. Almost every casino site is optimized for mobile play. They have a mobile user interface and casino games compatible with devices.
Mobile casino sites suit recreational players who gamble from time to time. They don’t need an app and feel ok to google a gambling website. However, there is still a convenient option. A web app will also help players access the casino quickly and without effort.
If you don’t want to download the app, use the best mobile casinos in New Zealand such as Jackpotcity, Rizk, 7Bit, Dream Vegas, Kastsubet, Mirax, and others. The full list of legit casinos available on mobile is on our website.
How to choose mobile casinos
No matter which type of mobile gambling you choose (mobile app or website), you need to choose it cold-headed. The criteria of choice are pretty similar to those choosing desktop gambling. But there are a few differences.
When you choose a casino site, make sure to use casino reviews. They help make the right choice. On our website, you will find numerous casino reviews. For all our reviews, we include mobile compatibility of reviewed casinos so that you know whether you can play on the go or not.
Consider the following criteria for choosing a mobile casino:
- Safety and legality. Casino sites and apps must provide their services with the gaming standards of the jurisdiction they are registered in.
- Mobile interface. To evaluate mobile compatibility, you need to access the casino site or app from a mobile. This way, you will immediately see whether or not the casino is fully compatible with devices.
- Games and software. Make sure that the casino offers your favorite games from your favorite providers if you have any.
- Support. The support live chat button must be in view when you’re using a mobile version of the site.
- Banking methods. It’s great if your mobile casino allows depositing via mobile methods such as ApplePay or Pay by Phone, etc. This way you can quickly deposit and play in no time.
Benefits of mobile gambling
If you have gambled on mobile, you probably already know all the perks of mobile gambling. But if you’re only thinking about mobile play, here are a few reasons to gamble on mobile.
- Convenience. Fortunately, today casino operators develop their desktop and mobile platforms. The mobile one can be even more convenient from the point of view of interface than a desktop one.
- Availability. While desktop casinos are available only on your home or office desktops, mobile casinos are available everywhere. You can access them while you’re waiting in a queue, in traffic, or simply chilling at home. It doesn’t matter the place, just have a stable connection to the internet.
- Security. Mobile casinos are secure and safe as well as desktop ones. But you can add a layer of security by installing an antivirus and other protective tools on your phone.
- Little-to-no requirements. To gamble on the go, you just need your device, phone or tablet, and the internet. This is all you need to gamble for free or for real money on the move!
- Exclusive bonuses. Some online casinos appreciate it when players choose the mobile version over the desktop one. They even encourage players to use the mobile app by crediting bonuses for mobile users only.
- Real money payouts. Well, like all casino platforms, mobile casinos pay out real money winnings. If you stay in traffic and play games, you definitely win some money that you can withdraw later.
Since you don’t need to be stuck at home, you can continue doing your business while also gambling for real money. Whether you’re just bored or want to relax, grab your smartphone and make a few spins on your favorite pokie. But be sure to gamble responsibly and don’t waste too much time and money on casino games.
Many top online casinos provide new players with no deposit bonuses for completing registration. The no-deposit amounts rarely exceed $10. The wagering coefficients often reach x50.
The issue of payout always arouses many questions among players. Probably, the reason for this mistrust of online casinos is elicited by the bad experience with fraudulent casinos. In fact, many people face fake casinos on the internet. They deposit, play but never get anything back. Or some players might have a bad experience with real casinos. Such a problem as no-paying-out because you violated the casino terms.
Why it doesn’t pay back?
If we don’t consider all these misunderstandings between player and casino, It’s 100% true that online casinos really pay out. Every time a player requests, verifies the account, and under condition that he or she hasn’t validated the rules. As you can see, there are only two requirements for the successful withdrawal that results in having real money in your hands.
Do the homework!
Nevertheless, I feel obliged to point out the important things to consider. First of all, you should wonder about payouts before you actually sign up at any online casino. You need to see the proof that your selected online casino is not a fraud. It should be licensed, real and certified. And, please, follow the golden rule of all experienced gamblers – read the terms of an online casino before you register.
Cheating, hacking, deceiving are all words for misbehavior of players. Through the years, since the opening of land-based casinos and up till now, in the era of the Internet, people are seeking for the opportunity to steal money from online casinos. You can say: “Casinos steal my money too!” But no, you give them the money at your own wish and will.
Can someone hack the casino?
The online casinos are not so stupid to let you cheat them. Even the smartest hackers in the world can’t beat the security systems of the site. Of course, there were multiple attempts and some of them were successful. But anyway it certainly ended up with bad consequences as anyone in the world now can be caught. You can make up your own hacking strategy, by the way, considering all the flaws and circumstances. However, it’s no guarantee you’ll be through with it. All in all, some illegal affair at online casinos isn’t worth it, right?
Reading up to this point, anyway you want to know how to hack software of an online casino. So, I’ll give you only approximate ideas as I’m not a hacker at all. The whole strategy development lies down on your shoulders.
The first thing you should understand is that all games are driven by RNG. The slots, cards and balls are shuffled in an absolutely random way. In order to hack an online casino, you’ve got to hack the generator. One of the instruments to help is another software. The special software is determined to program all at once online slots or sometimes one specific slot. You need to run this software simultaneously with your casino slot just to mess with it. Thus you deceive the casino by making the RNG invalid working it out in your favour.
Another popular way to hack a game, live casino game, to be exact, has nothing to do with real ‘hacking’. It’s just a cheating method that can be used by regular players (who don’t have special computer skills, I mean). So, you need to gather your friends around. You all should enter the same live poker game, for example. Everyone must agree to show the cards and, of course, split the winning among them all. Basically, you just see the cards of your friends and you all can manage them to win the dealer. If everything comes out successfully, you then withdraw and divide the money equally.
The previous method of cheating doesn’t yet have the appropriate security system on the side of casinos. It means you can use it. But still, do it wisely and don’t gather around the greedy friends. All in all, it’s better to play the casino games just for fun and not for stealing money. You know, the illegal affairs never lead to something positive. Besides, the protection technologies are at the highest level now, and the online casinos implement this very type of security.