Skrill is a widely-spread payment option among NZ gamblers. Though it’s also used for online purchases and services. Skrill positions itself as a fast and safe system for money transfers — e-wallet. It has become a partner of many gambling operators across the globe, including New Zealand. So if you’ve been looking for a safe method to deposit and cash out winnings, consider Skrill. This post will tell you more about casinos with Skrill:
What is Skrill?
Skrill is an e-wallet. It’s been on the market for 20 years now. And the reason for its success is trust. Clients trust Skrill as it offers secure payments. They don’t have to disclose their banking details to online casinos or provide any additional information when using Skrill.
This payment method acts as a shield between your bank and a casino site. This is why you can use it for safe online gambling. And if you don’t want to send your banking data or your bank doesn’t support NZ online casinos, Skrill is one of the best ways to get around.
Moreover, Skrill has a loyalty program for its customers. And as you keep using it for casino deposits, you can earn nice cashback, get reduced fees and increased transaction limits, and so on.
Since the company has been on the market for a long time, it employs more than 500 professionals who create new and modern payment solutions. Nowadays, Skrill is very pumped meaning it has a lot of solutions. Kiwi clients can get a physical Skrill Card to use for online gambling, online and offline stores, and more. Cash withdrawals at ATMs are also available. So you won’t have to transfer money to your bank card and then get your cash.
With Skrill, all payments are much easier. For more information about Skrill, its payment solutions, and terms, visit the official Skrill website.
How to make a deposit with Skrill
Skrill deposits are pretty quick and simple. Just make sure to play at online casinos with the Skrill deposit option that we recommend on this page and you’ll be fine. Follow this step-by-step instruction to funding your casino account:
- Head to the banking page and select the deposit section.
- Tap the drop-down menu of banking methods and choose Skrill/Moneybookers.
- Enter your Skrill wallet number correctly.
- Enter the amount of money. Select your currency.
- Tap to confirm and you’ll be prompted to the Skrill website to verify your transaction.
A few seconds later, you will find your casino balance full. Therefore, go straight ahead to the casino lobby and choose your first real money game!
Skrill casino bonuses
Some players may experience failure when claiming a bonus using Skrill. This is true that some casino operators exclude Skrill and Neteller users from promotional offers. Especially often it happens to new players when they wish to claim a welcome bonus.
However, the bonus terms clearly state that you can’t use Skrill and Neteller for the casino bonus. In this case, you should try a different option. We suggest a prepaid voucher for a one-time transaction such as Neosurf, Flexepin, or others.
How to withdraw with Skrill
Withdrawals at Skrill casinos are even easier than deposits. Operators process them almost in an instant:
- Go to the withdrawal page at your Skrill casino.
- Select Skrill/Moneybookers from the list of options.
- Provide the details of your e-wallet.
- Enter the amount of payout. Mind the min and max withdrawal limits.
- Confirm the transfer.
It doesn’t take much time to process the payment. However, it all depends on the casino operator and how quickly its employees work. Normally, it takes less than 24 hours to get the payout to your Skrill e-wallet. But there are cases when it takes about 2 days.
Later, when the money comes, you can transfer it to your credit or debit card. Or you can cash out the money if you have a physical Skrill card. Or just leave the money in your e-wallet and use it later for online purchases.
Skrill payments times and fees
Skrill is not among payment providers who make their clients wait. The service was initially designed for fast payments getting around additional checks and verifications. This is why if you use Skrill, nearly all payments are made quickly. It’s especially true for casino deposits as it takes about a couple of minutes to send money.
Actually, the same transaction time goes for withdrawals. But the reason cash-outs are slower is that online casinos may take a few hours or days to process your request. Though once the request is approved, they send money to Moneybookers and your winnings become your legitimate cash within just 24 hours.
Skrill may have fees for deposits and withdrawals, especially if your online casino has the euro as a principal currency but you use NZD. Currency conversion fees will take about 4% of your total amount.
Besides, gaming operators may have fees for transactions, especially withdrawals. However, the best sites don’t charge their clients. They pay all fees themselves.
Transactions from your bank card to the e-wallet and backward can also involve fees.
All in all, you need to be very careful with the total amounts you send. For example, you might want to deposit a minimum of $20 (casino deposit limit), but the actual sum will be higher due to the processing fees. Pay attention to these nuances.
Skrill pluses and minuses
Skrill is a very convenient method for online casino payments. But there are still drawbacks that you might find crucial. Let’s compile a list of the pros and cons of Skrill casinos:
- Secure. All data you provide to Skrill is kept private. Transaction info is also secured with protective protocols.
- Choice of currencies. Skrill works with 40+ currencies, including NZD.
- Quick deposits. Skrill processes online payments super quickly.
- Rewards system. You get bonuses not only from casinos but also from Skrill, provided you use it regularly.
- Round-the-clock support. Clients get help 24/7 via live chat, email, or phone.
- Fast withdrawals. Although they aren’t as fast as deposits, still Skrill withdrawals are much faster than other methods.
- A broad range of Skrill casinos. A lot of gambling platforms in New Zealand accept Skrill.
- No welcome bonuses. Unfortunately, some online casinos don’t credit welcome bonuses to Skrill users.
- Fees. You may experience different fees for using Skrill, sending money, and converting currency.
Surely, mobile casinos NZ supports the games on smartphones and tablets as long as you have a good internet connection and a suitable model of your mobile device. An important requirement is the appropriate version of the operating system.
How to spot a real casino site?
The fair online casinos don’t hide from you. It’s better to say, they want you to find them. But even if you see a good-looking gambling website with the bright images and super bonuses, don’t hurry to sign up. Try to carry out a kind of investigation. There are some things that prove the good reputation of casino sites.
- License. Gambling is an activity with the money involved. Money is a valuable thing, as we all understand. That is why there appeared special authorities that legalize gambling sites. They are called licensees and their main task is to issue the official documents proving that the online casino is real and totally safe for users.
- Official registration. This refers to the company itself. The owner of the online casino must be registered like any other operating company in the country. Apart from the registration process, the site should contain the info about this registration. Otherwise, how do people know it’s real? As another proof you can search for more details about the company on the net.
- RNG based games. The online games should be all powered by a randomizer. It results in totally fair spins or hands of the games. You can’t see that the game results are random, but you can see the seal of fairness approval. The real casinos have the seals from eCOGRA or Independent Auditors. These authorities test the games for fairness.
These three proofs are the main ones to consider when you’re looking for the real online casino. Mind also to check the comments from real experienced players. Analyze what they say about the casino you select. Remember that Internet ambience has plenty of frauds. That is why you’d better test the water first. In other words, upon registration at an online casino, deposit a small sum, try to play and withdraw. Judge the casino by your experience only. This is the most truthful way to see if an online casino is real.
Random number generators are responsible for the operation of slots in online casinos. This is the special program responsible for the random loss of winnings. They work on all machines, video slots, even roulette. This ensures unpredictable and fair gameplay.