Casino players share different opinions on casino bonuses. Some players love no deposit bonuses and “hunt” them in casinos, while others think that deposit bonuses are way more profitable. Nevertheless, both types of bonuses are casino incentives that attract players from New Zealand and motivate them to play games. In this post, you will know the differences between no deposit and deposit bonuses, their benefits, and pitfalls.
Deposit bonuses are the most common type of bonus to find at online casinos. They are given to players after a deposit has been made. Often, a deposit bonus features a match percentage that doubles a deposit size.
Deposit bonuses are given in the following forms:
- As part of a welcome bonus. A 100% match deposit bonus is a common offer for new casino players that have recently registered an account and made the first deposit.
- Sometimes, a casino can give a deposit bonus for the second, third, fourth, and so on deposit. The size of this bonus is often smaller than the first one, but it depends.
- High-roller deposit bonus that is given to players who make high deposits and place high stakes. Usually, the bonus amount starts from $1,500, but the deposit amount should also be close to this number.
- Reload bonuses are given to existing players. These offers serve as a portion of new motivation to play casino games.
How to Claim Deposit Bonuses
Regardless of how long ago you registered at the casino or how long you have been playing on your site, in order to receive a deposit bonus, you need to make a deposit first. Here’s how to do it:
- Sign up or log in to your casino site.
- Open the cashier and find the deposit section.
- Enter the amount of money to deposit.
- Select a payment method.
- Enter a bonus code if it is required for obtaining the deposit bonus.
- Follow the safety instructions of your payment service.
- Confirm payment.
When you come back to the lobby, you should see the deposit amount on your account balance. Then, you need to find the rewards or bonus section on the menu of your casino. There, you will see your deposit bonus waiting to be claimed. All you’re left to do is to claim it by clicking on the button.
How to Use Deposit Bonuses
All casino deposit bonuses come with certain requirements. We recommend reading the terms and conditions of the bonus before claiming it. It is important to know the rules of usage before you actually use the bonus. Pay attention to the following points:
- Minimum deposit. The least possible amount of deposit qualifies for the bonus.
- Expiry date. You should know how long you can use your bonus, and how soon you must wager it until it expires.
- Wagering requirements. Almost all casinos apply wagering to the bonus amount. This means you need to wager the bonus ceratin number of times specified in the terms and conditions. If you fail to do so, you won’t be able to withdraw any bonus winnings.
- Max bet limit. You must comply with this requirement unless you want your withdrawal refused. If the max bet limit is $5, then you shouldn’t bet higher than this using bonus money or wagering it
- Qualifying games. You can use the bonus only on games selected by the casino for the purpose of this promotion. If you spend the bonus on other games, you might be refused in withdrawal.
- Maximum win. The size of money you will cash out at maximum if you win real money using the bonus.
We strongly recommend complying with all deposit bonus terms and conditions if you don’t wish any troubles with the casino and payout. Any violation of rules causes inevitable consequences such as suspension of account and exclusion from all promotions.
No Deposit Bonuses
No deposit bonuses are more difficult to find at online casinos. But it is possible which is good news for many players. In New Zealand, players enjoy pokies. And luckily, no deposit bonuses are frequently given on pokies in the form of free spins.
However, sometimes players can get cash right after they’ve registered. The amount of money isn’t big at all, but it is enough to try out casino games and have fun.
No matter in which form you received a no deposit bonus, free spins, or cash, you can get it under the following circumstances:
- You’ve just signed up and unlocked a no deposit bonus.
- Your casino is celebrating certain holidays and gives out gifts.
- You’ve increased your status and level at the casino loyalty program.
These are the most common cases, in which you can receive a no deposit bonus. So, all you need to do is to register, take part in the loyalty scheme, or celebrate a holiday playing casino games.
How to Use No Deposit Bonuses
Just like deposit bonuses, no deposit bonuses are a part of a casino’s rewarding system. This means they also come with certain terms and conditions. Again, we advise you to read them before using a no deposit bonus. Pay attention to the following:
- Expiry date. While deposit bonuses are usually valid for a month, no deposit bonuses have strict time limits. Most no deposit bonuses don’t last longer than 7 days.
- Wagering requirements. For no deposit bonuses, they are even higher sometimes. Pay attention to the wagering requirements especially if you are using free spins. Often, they apply to the winnings made with the spins.
- Max bet limit. You should also wager within specified bet limits.
- Maximum withdrawal. No deposit casinos always specify what amount of winnings you can cash out. With free spins, it’s no more than $100, as a rule.
- Participating games. Rules of using no deposit bonuses are even stricter when it comes to games. There is a certain set of games, on which you can use the bonus. If you use free spins, it’s even one or two games available for players.
Choice Is Up to You
Both types of bonuses are beneficial and not so beneficial in their own way. All we can suggest is to try both of them and decide for yourself. But when you choose your deposit bonus and no deposit bonus, pay attention to the terms and conditions. It will be sad if you don’t get paid just because you haven’t found 2 minutes to look through the rules.
The most popular methods to process money to and from online casinos are e-wallets, bank transfer or cards. However, there are other special payment options that help to process money faster between casino sites and banks. For this purpose, Entropay was created. In fact, Entropay cards are mostly like prepaid cards. The Entropay prepaid card provider is VISA only. Basically, you need to register an Entropay account and connect it with your VISA card. This method is much easier when it comes to deposits.
Entropay is accepted by nearly all casinos online. In fact, all you need to have is a VISA card. The role of Entropay is ,first, to make your transactions safe and, second, to keep all your other savings separate from the gambling purposes. In other words, if something bad happens with your casino account or you somehow lose the transferred money, all the rest money will be with you in your VISA card. Regarding the online casinos that include Entropay and, therefore, VISA as a banking option, you can read the following list. These are the most reliable and visited online casinos: JackpotCity, Spin Casino, Lucky Days, Casimba, Casumo, Royal Vegas, Ruby Fortune, LeoVegas, PlayZee, Vegas Hero, PlayAmo, DreamVegas, Betway.
Apparently, the dream of every online gambler is a free bonus. Especially if it consists of several bonuses coming one after another. However, it cannot be so rose-colored. There is no single online casino that will offer you to play for real money but without deposit. This is just not profitable for casinos.
Maximum that they can give you is free spins upon sign-up. Such casinos are, for example, Casumo with 20 consecutive spins on Book of Dead, or Dunder giving 20 free spins upon registration. If you want to play further, pay, make the deposit. There are also online casinos that give some cash prizes that you will have to use playing a game. For example, 888 Casino presents $88 for games and Betzest offers only $5 without deposit. All you have to do is sign-up and ask for the bonus.
Judging by our research of online casinos and their promos, no one offers more than one free bonus at a time. In a word, you can hardly use consecutive free bonuses at an online casino. it makes no sense for them. Nevertheless, if you are already a frequent player at some casino, you may join a loyalty program. Maybe it will help to get more beneficial offers. Besides, casinos like Casumo or Royal Panda have a points system. Basically, you need to collect points playing the games, and later you can exchange them for bonuses like cash or free spins according to the terms of a casino
Seeing how much profit online casinos make, you’ve probably got a thought of opening your own. It may seem easy to accomplish, but make up your mind only after you read the post till the end. The fact is you have to consider many issues starting from game providers and ending in banking management. The own gambling service requires a lot of attention and, of course, money. If you thought it would be cheap, you were dead wrong. I’ll show you all the aces now, you’d better have at least a million dollars in your bank for this business. The more, the better, though.
So, for the beginning you need to determine which software providers you are going to have in the games lobby. Will they be only slots or table games, or each category with live games in addition. Depending on your budget you can have as many providers as you wish. I recommend dealing only with the most trusted like Microgaming, NetEnt or Evolution Gaming. However, keep in mind that prices vary depending on their experience and level of service. Don’t be fast with the decision. Compare all the suppliers’ offers and make up your mind carefully. The choice of providers impacts on popularity of your online casino.
The licence is the obligatory thing to have if you want your customers to trust your casino. It shows your legit status and proof of fairness. So, don’t be mean at this point and remember that a good licence has a big cost. If we take the most reputable MGA licence, you’ll have to pay about $150,000. If it’s too much for you at the moment, try to request for the licence from Costa Rica or Curacao authorities. Their price is approximately $30,000. No matter which licensee you choose, you have to give them all the info and docs that they require.
Next step is to connect payment options with your casino site. Choose the methods widely used in most countries. For example, if you add the credit card option, you already have 80% of potential customers as the banking cards are the mainly preferable option for depositing and withdrawing. Additionally, set up e-wallets because many users like them for their instant transactions. Search for the money processing online services. This step won’t cost very high.
The much needed step for any kind of business is marketing. Surely, all types of advertising and affiliation will help you to get more customers. Make up a marketing strategy for this point hiring the top masters in the field including SEO managers. They know how to promote your online casino and attract more visitors.
Dealing with difficulties
At this point you have to predict and prevent troubles. You should think about the security system of the site to guard your casino’s flow of information and transactions. Besides, your support team must be very qualified and multilingual in order to help customers with all questions. In fact, good support is one of the main criteria on choosing the online casino to join. Think over promotions programs. Most players, especially newbies, fall for good bonuses with less wagering requirements. For the perspective, think about mobile representation of your casino. It’s an advantage to play games on the move while using the mobile app or browser version.