Casino players share different opinions on casino bonuses. Some players love no deposit bonuses and “hunt” them in casinos, while others think that deposit bonuses are way more profitable. Nevertheless, both types of bonuses are casino incentives that attract players from New Zealand and motivate them to play games. In this post, you will know the differences between no deposit and deposit bonuses, their benefits, and pitfalls.
Deposit bonuses are the most common type of bonus to find at online casinos. They are given to players after a deposit has been made. Often, a deposit bonus features a match percentage that doubles a deposit size.
Deposit bonuses are given in the following forms:
- As part of a welcome bonus. A 100% match deposit bonus is a common offer for new casino players that have recently registered an account and made the first deposit.
- Sometimes, a casino can give a deposit bonus for the second, third, fourth, and so on deposit. The size of this bonus is often smaller than the first one, but it depends.
- High-roller deposit bonus that is given to players who make high deposits and place high stakes. Usually, the bonus amount starts from $1,500, but the deposit amount should also be close to this number.
- Reload bonuses are given to existing players. These offers serve as a portion of new motivation to play casino games.
How to Claim Deposit Bonuses
Regardless of how long ago you registered at the casino or how long you have been playing on your site, in order to receive a deposit bonus, you need to make a deposit first. Here’s how to do it:
- Sign up or log in to your casino site.
- Open the cashier and find the deposit section.
- Enter the amount of money to deposit.
- Select a payment method.
- Enter a bonus code if it is required for obtaining the deposit bonus.
- Follow the safety instructions of your payment service.
- Confirm payment.
When you come back to the lobby, you should see the deposit amount on your account balance. Then, you need to find the rewards or bonus section on the menu of your casino. There, you will see your deposit bonus waiting to be claimed. All you’re left to do is to claim it by clicking on the button.
How to Use Deposit Bonuses
All casino deposit bonuses come with certain requirements. We recommend reading the terms and conditions of the bonus before claiming it. It is important to know the rules of usage before you actually use the bonus. Pay attention to the following points:
- Minimum deposit. The least possible amount of deposit qualifies for the bonus.
- Expiry date. You should know how long you can use your bonus, and how soon you must wager it until it expires.
- Wagering requirements. Almost all casinos apply wagering to the bonus amount. This means you need to wager the bonus ceratin number of times specified in the terms and conditions. If you fail to do so, you won’t be able to withdraw any bonus winnings.
- Max bet limit. You must comply with this requirement unless you want your withdrawal refused. If the max bet limit is $5, then you shouldn’t bet higher than this using bonus money or wagering it
- Qualifying games. You can use the bonus only on games selected by the casino for the purpose of this promotion. If you spend the bonus on other games, you might be refused in withdrawal.
- Maximum win. The size of money you will cash out at maximum if you win real money using the bonus.
We strongly recommend complying with all deposit bonus terms and conditions if you don’t wish any troubles with the casino and payout. Any violation of rules causes inevitable consequences such as suspension of account and exclusion from all promotions.
No Deposit Bonuses
No deposit bonuses are more difficult to find at online casinos. But it is possible which is good news for many players. In New Zealand, players enjoy pokies. And luckily, no deposit bonuses are frequently given on pokies in the form of free spins.
However, sometimes players can get cash right after they’ve registered. The amount of money isn’t big at all, but it is enough to try out casino games and have fun.
No matter in which form you received a no deposit bonus, free spins, or cash, you can get it under the following circumstances:
- You’ve just signed up and unlocked a no deposit bonus.
- Your casino is celebrating certain holidays and gives out gifts.
- You’ve increased your status and level at the casino loyalty program.
These are the most common cases, in which you can receive a no deposit bonus. So, all you need to do is to register, take part in the loyalty scheme, or celebrate a holiday playing casino games.
How to Use No Deposit Bonuses
Just like deposit bonuses, no deposit bonuses are a part of a casino’s rewarding system. This means they also come with certain terms and conditions. Again, we advise you to read them before using a no deposit bonus. Pay attention to the following:
- Expiry date. While deposit bonuses are usually valid for a month, no deposit bonuses have strict time limits. Most no deposit bonuses don’t last longer than 7 days.
- Wagering requirements. For no deposit bonuses, they are even higher sometimes. Pay attention to the wagering requirements especially if you are using free spins. Often, they apply to the winnings made with the spins.
- Max bet limit. You should also wager within specified bet limits.
- Maximum withdrawal. No deposit casinos always specify what amount of winnings you can cash out. With free spins, it’s no more than $100, as a rule.
- Participating games. Rules of using no deposit bonuses are even stricter when it comes to games. There is a certain set of games, on which you can use the bonus. If you use free spins, it’s even one or two games available for players.
Choice Is Up to You
Both types of bonuses are beneficial and not so beneficial in their own way. All we can suggest is to try both of them and decide for yourself. But when you choose your deposit bonus and no deposit bonus, pay attention to the terms and conditions. It will be sad if you don’t get paid just because you haven’t found 2 minutes to look through the rules.
The era of innovative technologies and artificial intelligence has reached online gambling too. In fact, both online casinos and players can apply cyberbots to the games with a purpose of outsmarting.
Players who are very good at computers and relevant programs create the bots with algorithms for winning. They do it for two reasons. First, they want to outsmart online casinos, in a word, to win. Second, they simplify the gameplay for themself. They no longer play, they win with a perfect strategy.
On the other hand, online casinos implement cyberbots to stay in advantage. In other words, to keep the edge in house. Mainly, the bots are created for table games like poker or roulette, and ever-known blackjack. To tell the truth, players have two problems with games that prevent them from winning. They are the programmed bots and the codes generated by a computer to shuffle cards, deals and so on.
In order to outsmart the online casino cyberbots, you need to know the algorithms of the bot and code. Actually, it is very easy to figure out if your opponent is a bot. It follows the same patterns and refers to general statistics. It also ‘thinks’ the same certain amount of time. No more, no less, a couple seconds and it gives the result.
All in all, the method to outsmart a cyberbot of an online casino is to recognize the patterns it uses. Simply put, if you know the strategy of an opponent, you know how to beat him. The algorithms are identical and consistent. So, if you understand the rules of table games, and have just a little knowledge of information science, it will not be a problem for you.
I hope you are aware that stealing money in any form is totally illegal. Even if you want to multiply your balance at an online casino account. It’s still considered as a crime and punishable by law. I’d never recommend doing it. But since this question is quite popular, I’ll try to explain some back-ways.
Can you hack the casino?
To be honest, slot machines are not easy to deceive unless you are the smartest hacker in the world. Basically, all cheating ways are connected with a form of hacking. So, you’d better have a deeper knowledge of computers.
Hacking skills can be helpful when you’re planning to reward yourself with some winning rounds setting up the RNG in a not very random state. You could modify the winning results that way so they were more often.
However, don’t expect that you will get away with this. The security check service of online casinos works better than you think. And even if you can do it once, don’t hurry to give it another try. Most probably, the guards have already determined your identity. They are not that stupid. They are actually the first-class professionals too.
The most popular way to cheat
Another cheating way would be applicable with the help of several screens and a bonus. As we know, bonuses have wagering requirements. So, in order to withdraw you have to meet these requirements. Let’s suppose you have taken the bonus offer. Here is what you do.
Load one and the same slot game on different screens, e.g. your laptop, computer desktop, tablet. Start playing it on one screen. Once you get a chance to play the bonus game, stop. Leave the screen for another one. Again play until you come to the bonus round. Repeat the action till you meet the wagering requirements. As soon as you do it, go back to the bonus-open screens and play them all through. Then quit and go to banking. This way will give you much profit, in case you don’t get caught, though.
Don’t steel from other players
These are the most common ways to cheat slot machines. Besides, you can steal someone’s account info or credit card data to play the slots for their money. Though it wouldn’t be an option for stealing from the online casinos. Anyway, if you have no sense of conscience and fear of being punished, go ahead.
Red Stag is an American online casino but it can accept players from other countries too. The casino offers to play many table games and slots. And it has a phenomenal welcome package of $2500. As for the banking options, it accepts even bitcoins. However, not every method is dedicated to withdrawal. As a rule, there are more deposit options which are also faster than payouts. In fact, Red Stag swears the payout takes up to 3 days to process. However, let’s take a closer look at these options and time of their transfer.
- Bank cards. Mastercard or Visa are the most popular options. They accept only deposits and take no fees by Red Stag. As for the waiting time, all deposits are made instantly including the credit cards or debit.
- Prepaid cards. Deposits only. They include Neosurf, PaySafeCard. The prepaid cards usually need some time for processing, like 1-2 days.
- E-wallets. Skrill and Neteller are the fastest deposit and payout options in the list. They take almost no time to transfer. The maximum waiting period is 24 hours, but you’ll get the payment in less time, for sure.
- Sofort. It’s a payment system leading in Europe. The service is intended for deposits only. It takes a maximum 4 days for processing. However, it may be instant too. It all depends on the load traffic of requests and security checks.
- Bitcoin options. Red Stag offers several bitcoin systems: Litecoin, Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Cash. They are applied for withdrawals and deposits. As a rule, bitcoin’s system is one of the fastest. Up to 12 hours is the transferring period.
- Cheque. It’s for withdrawals only. Casino delivers a cheque to you. This is the longest option of all, but some people like it. It takes 5-7 days to transfer the winnings.
Above I’ve mentioned only the average transferring time for withdrawals and deposits by Red Stag. Of, course, the actual time depends on other reasons too. For example, the online casino security service might need to verify your account and ask for some docs from you. After everything is confirmed, they will start the process of requesting at the payout option that you’ve chosen. That is why it takes so long. But don’t be annoyed, keep doing your things and the money will come.