Casino players share different opinions on casino bonuses. Some players love no deposit bonuses and “hunt” them in casinos, while others think that deposit bonuses are way more profitable. Nevertheless, both types of bonuses are casino incentives that attract players from New Zealand and motivate them to play games. In this post, you will know the differences between no deposit and deposit bonuses, their benefits, and pitfalls.
Deposit bonuses are the most common type of bonus to find at online casinos. They are given to players after a deposit has been made. Often, a deposit bonus features a match percentage that doubles a deposit size.
Deposit bonuses are given in the following forms:
- As part of a welcome bonus. A 100% match deposit bonus is a common offer for new casino players that have recently registered an account and made the first deposit.
- Sometimes, a casino can give a deposit bonus for the second, third, fourth, and so on deposit. The size of this bonus is often smaller than the first one, but it depends.
- High-roller deposit bonus that is given to players who make high deposits and place high stakes. Usually, the bonus amount starts from $1,500, but the deposit amount should also be close to this number.
- Reload bonuses are given to existing players. These offers serve as a portion of new motivation to play casino games.
How to Claim Deposit Bonuses
Regardless of how long ago you registered at the casino or how long you have been playing on your site, in order to receive a deposit bonus, you need to make a deposit first. Here’s how to do it:
- Sign up or log in to your casino site.
- Open the cashier and find the deposit section.
- Enter the amount of money to deposit.
- Select a payment method.
- Enter a bonus code if it is required for obtaining the deposit bonus.
- Follow the safety instructions of your payment service.
- Confirm payment.
When you come back to the lobby, you should see the deposit amount on your account balance. Then, you need to find the rewards or bonus section on the menu of your casino. There, you will see your deposit bonus waiting to be claimed. All you’re left to do is to claim it by clicking on the button.
How to Use Deposit Bonuses
All casino deposit bonuses come with certain requirements. We recommend reading the terms and conditions of the bonus before claiming it. It is important to know the rules of usage before you actually use the bonus. Pay attention to the following points:
- Minimum deposit. The least possible amount of deposit qualifies for the bonus.
- Expiry date. You should know how long you can use your bonus, and how soon you must wager it until it expires.
- Wagering requirements. Almost all casinos apply wagering to the bonus amount. This means you need to wager the bonus ceratin number of times specified in the terms and conditions. If you fail to do so, you won’t be able to withdraw any bonus winnings.
- Max bet limit. You must comply with this requirement unless you want your withdrawal refused. If the max bet limit is $5, then you shouldn’t bet higher than this using bonus money or wagering it
- Qualifying games. You can use the bonus only on games selected by the casino for the purpose of this promotion. If you spend the bonus on other games, you might be refused in withdrawal.
- Maximum win. The size of money you will cash out at maximum if you win real money using the bonus.
We strongly recommend complying with all deposit bonus terms and conditions if you don’t wish any troubles with the casino and payout. Any violation of rules causes inevitable consequences such as suspension of account and exclusion from all promotions.
No Deposit Bonuses
$400 200 FS
No deposit bonuses are more difficult to find at online casinos. But it is possible which is good news for many players. In New Zealand, players enjoy pokies. And luckily, no deposit bonuses are frequently given on pokies in the form of free spins.
However, sometimes players can get cash right after they’ve registered. The amount of money isn’t big at all, but it is enough to try out casino games and have fun.
No matter in which form you received a no deposit bonus, free spins, or cash, you can get it under the following circumstances:
- You’ve just signed up and unlocked a no deposit bonus.
- Your casino is celebrating certain holidays and gives out gifts.
- You’ve increased your status and level at the casino loyalty program.
These are the most common cases, in which you can receive a no deposit bonus. So, all you need to do is to register, take part in the loyalty scheme, or celebrate a holiday playing casino games.
How to Use No Deposit Bonuses
Just like deposit bonuses, no deposit bonuses are a part of a casino’s rewarding system. This means they also come with certain terms and conditions. Again, we advise you to read them before using a no deposit bonus. Pay attention to the following:
- Expiry date. While deposit bonuses are usually valid for a month, no deposit bonuses have strict time limits. Most no deposit bonuses don’t last longer than 7 days.
- Wagering requirements. For no deposit bonuses, they are even higher sometimes. Pay attention to the wagering requirements especially if you are using free spins. Often, they apply to the winnings made with the spins.
- Max bet limit. You should also wager within specified bet limits.
- Maximum withdrawal. No deposit casinos always specify what amount of winnings you can cash out. With free spins, it’s no more than $100, as a rule.
- Participating games. Rules of using no deposit bonuses are even stricter when it comes to games. There is a certain set of games, on which you can use the bonus. If you use free spins, it’s even one or two games available for players.
Choice Is Up to You
Both types of bonuses are beneficial and not so beneficial in their own way. All we can suggest is to try both of them and decide for yourself. But when you choose your deposit bonus and no deposit bonus, pay attention to the terms and conditions. It will be sad if you don’t get paid just because you haven’t found 2 minutes to look through the rules.
The online gambling industry has thousands of fraudsters around. As a result, many of them try to take as much money from you as possible. The main reason why casinos delay the payments is the fact that they don’t want you to leave the casino and cash out the winnings. As a result, the longer they processed the payment, the more chances that you will change your mind and cancel the withdrawals.
his platform provides a variety of features that you will like for sure. Royal Vegas was launched in 2000 and gained a reputable casino with Microgaming software. Moreover, you are able to download it or play in the browser even on a mobile phone. Basically, the casino is easy to play on the site RoyalVegas.eu. There you can receive a bonus up to 1200$ + free spins. In fact, you can read a full review on RoyalVegas on our site and find out about everything you need. As I told earlier, the games are provided by Microgaming, and include video-poker, slots, progressive jackpots and live games with real dealers. In the live section, you can play Baccarat, Roulette, Blackjack and others.
Can you imagine, there are generous loyalty bonuses for regular players. Furthermore, there is a multilevel system of previligious. From silver to diamond, you are able to get benefits such as, monthly prizes, faster payouts, private events and so on.
As you can see, Royal Vegas is a legit casino with great intention toward clients. You are able to play it on the official website and meet an enormous amounts
Important to realise that the overall success of the online business depends on the amount of traffic. However, in this sphere, the reputation of a brand plays the most important role.
How to promote a casino?
In fact, the process of promoting a product or a shop really differs from promoting an online casino. According to experts the process of advertising an online casino usually takes place in the search areas. In other words, you have to promote the casino in Google search, in order to increase the traffic. Moreover, there are some tools to promote a gambling site.
- Use social media – creating pages in social networks leads to an increase of the awareness of casinos, therefore attracts new users.
- SEO – this tool allows to bring the platform to the top line in the search area.
- Email marketing – sending the messages directly to someone who is interested in the product.
- Streaming – a person streams the game and attracts new customers.
There were some basic instruments of how the casinos promote themselves. Applying this, you will reach new clients and increase the traffic through the casino. In fact, it’s important to know how to target the audience not only in gambling sphere but in many industries.