Playing casino games always means a lot of fun. Therefore, you can find thousands of fascinating games in the casino libraries. However, how can you identify a good casino? That’s the question. Professional gamblers from CasinoBest.nz created a top of games that meet all necessary criteria, such as excellent security, interesting bonus system, fascinating topic, and high RTP rates.
What should we consider while choosing a casino game?
First of all, we recommend you to choose a game only by trusted software providers. Reliable soft providers are Microgaming, NetNet, Play’n Go, NextGen, and many more. In fact, all of them have licenses and develop games just for their fans. Moreover, each casino consists of several different game genres. You can choose from the various slots, table games, to live options with real dealers. In the sections below, we will provide games from different sections, but combine them into one top.
Popular casino games
- Slots – the easiest game, provided by the majority of game developers. In fact, everyone loves playing slots for its high chance to win money, as well as interesting themes, free spins, and the ability to win a huge jackpot. Famous representatives of this genre are Mega Moolah, Book of Atem, Break da Bank, Wheel of Wishes, and hundreds of more. Surely, you will never be bored with that amount of slots.
- Poker – is the second game in our top, however, compared to slots, this game requires real knowledge which will lead to your results. In order to play online poker, you need to choose, whether you want to play live poker with another player, or video poker against the computer. For video poker, we will recommend you to play Deuces Wild Bonus, Jack or Better, All Aces, and Caribbean Hold’em.
- European Roulette – is a classical genre of roulette. On the main screen, you will see a big gaming panel in the form of a table with multiple slots for bets, and a huge wheel.
- American Roulette – is one of the famous genres, therefore you can play roulette almost in every casino. This type of roulette is also known as “double zero roulette”. It means that, except for 18 red and 18 black numbers, there are also two zeros.
- Live Dealer Blackjack – in this type of blackjack you will not miss the real atmosphere of a land-based casino. By the fact that you have to play against the real dealer, drives you crazy, that’s why many players enjoy it more than online. NetEnt produces excellent live games, including blackjack.
In this article, we provided a real top 5 games that are popular among professional gamblers around the world. Moreover, the full review of each of these games you can find in the casino game review sections on the site.
The most popular methods to process money to and from online casinos are e-wallets, bank transfer or cards. However, there are other special payment options that help to process money faster between casino sites and banks. For this purpose, Entropay was created. In fact, Entropay cards are mostly like prepaid cards. The Entropay prepaid card provider is VISA only. Basically, you need to register an Entropay account and connect it with your VISA card. This method is much easier when it comes to deposits.
Entropay is accepted by nearly all casinos online. In fact, all you need to have is a VISA card. The role of Entropay is ,first, to make your transactions safe and, second, to keep all your other savings separate from the gambling purposes. In other words, if something bad happens with your casino account or you somehow lose the transferred money, all the rest money will be with you in your VISA card. Regarding the online casinos that include Entropay and, therefore, VISA as a banking option, you can read the following list. These are the most reliable and visited online casinos: JackpotCity, Spin Casino, Lucky Days, Casimba, Casumo, Royal Vegas, Ruby Fortune, LeoVegas, PlayZee, Vegas Hero, PlayAmo, DreamVegas, Betway.
If you open the terms and conditions of any banking method and casino, you will see different policies. Kiwis may face a minimum deposit of $1, but usually, the minimum deposit ranges between 10 NZD and 20 NZD. However, the cash-out limits are higher and ranges between 20 NZD and 60 NZD. In most casinos, there are no fees, however, read the rules before entering the casino.
Emucasino is the online casino from Australia, but is widely played in New Zealand too. It even accepts NZD as a currency for deposit and payout. There are two ways that you can play at Emucasino: free mode and real money betting. Both of them differ in the form of access.
Free mode doesn’t require much from you. Actually, you don’t even need to pass through registration or log in. The games are absolutely free. Proceed to the lobby clicking the ‘casino’ or ‘live casino’ button on the menu. You now can select any game you like and then just play as much as you want. You will be given free credits. The amount of credits depends on the software provider. The purpose of free mode is to let you practise the games before you actually bet money.
Real money mode
The real money mode is different. It takes time for registration. However, the sign up process takes a couple of minutes. You will be required to enter your name, email address, password, secret question, phone number and so on. These are all safety measures, so Emucasino knows you are a real person and it’s ok to give you money later. It’s extremely advisable to enter only authentic information. The accuracy in the beginning will save you from further possible troubles.
After you sign up, proceed to the email box. Emu will send you an email for confirmation. This step is also required for safety purposes. Upon activating your account after the email link-click you may successfully start depositing. The deposit button can be easily found on the layout. Press it and select the option you need. Emu suggests all types of bank cards and several bank transfer systems with e-wallets. Along with funding again, you need to pass some steps of security check. Once you’re done with it, you can finally go to the lobby and choose a game.