A lot of game providers have already presented us with some impressive titles, many of them became favorites among players. With that in mind, we will devote an entire article to the new pokies of 2021 and bring you the ones that will be released in the near future. In addition, we will show you the best casinos to join and useful tips to follow while choosing new pokies. So, keep reading to find out more!
Top pokies of 2020/2021
To start the article, let’s review the top new pokies that left a great impression during the 2020. They are rated as the best online pokies of the last year. Since all of the games below are already launched, we recommend you to check out the list of casinos for Kiwis.
- Mega Moolah: Abroolutely Mad! – legendary Mega Moolah series. One of the most lucrative progressive jackpot slots, that attracts millions of players to win big.
- Great Rhino Megaways! – new sequel after the successful Great Rhino 2018. Pragmatic Play has implemented the Megaways mechanic in the new game, providing 200.704 ways of winning.
- Gonzo’s Quest Megaways! – NetEnt has relaunched the popular Gonzo Quest, but not with MegaWays mechanics. Like an old version, Gonzo’s Quest Megaways is making ripples, providing fun features and a colorful theme.
- Money Train 2! – with that new sequel, we are back in the wild west. For the second time, the train will please players with even better features, and rewards.
- The Dog House Megaways! – the megaways version of the Dog House became qually famous. There are interesting characters, impressive number of winning ways, and unique symbols. As a result, you will meet raining wilds, sticky wilds, and colossal wins.
New Pokies Coming Soon
With a start of 2021, the game providers will delight us with new releases. Below you will find the list of releases that we expect to see this January 2021. Additionally, the article will provide you with a list of safe and fair casinos to play new pokies.
Mysterious of Egypt by Pragmatic Play
- Release date: 14 Jan, 2021.
- RTP – 96.5%
- Paylines: 10
Shamrock Holmes Megaway by Microgaming
The Shamrock Holmes Megaways slot has a 96.44% return rate, 6 spinning reels, 117649 paylines. There is no bonus game, there are free spins, there is a Wild symbol, a Scatter symbol, and a multiplier. You can play a Shamrock Holmes Megaways slot machine in automatic mode, also there is a “Fast Spin” mode.
Age of the Gods: Book of Oracle by Playtech
- RTP – 96%
- The maximum win is 2500x your bet
Congo Cash by Pragmatic Play
- RTP – 96.51%
- The maximum win is 5000x your bet
The Faces of Freya by Play’n Go
- RTP – 96%
- 25 Paylines
What to look for while looking for new pokies
In an industry of online casinos, there are plenty of provirus, which produce at least one new pokie every week. So, it’s incredibly difficult to choose the most generous and funny casino pokies. To help you choose the right one, we gathered a checklist of things to look before making a bet.
- High RTP – the Return to Player percentage is a highly important factor in terms of long run winnings. We always advise readers to choose pokies with 95% RTP or higher.
- High variance – all pokies are released with a big variety of options. Every player has an option to choose slots for different budgets. If you’re such a player, you might want to stick to low or medium volatility slots, as they give small but frequent wins.
- Features – special features might include great bonuses, like free spins with multipliers, special wilds, extending symbols, and bonus games with mini prizes.
- Casinos – finding a safe and fair casino is an extremely important step in your gambling journey. Click here to find the best casino to safely play in New Zealand.
Before we actually estimate the total revenue of online casinos, I would like to mention that no one can provide the real amount of money earned by casinos per month or per year. Besides, it depends on the casino reputation and popularity. Fair and customer-oriented online casinos probably make more money compared to the income of the small, less popular gambling sites.
Online casinos have expenses too
Like any other business, companies working in the online gambling industry have to buy services, pay ‘for rent’ and other fees. The highest expense of online casinos is game software providers. A well-reputed casino has at least three partnered softwares, each of them costs about $11,000 a month. In addition, they all take charges from the games when players use it. The monthly charge is about 15% per game.
Apart from the providers, online casinos need to pay for marketing and affiliate programs. It’s again estimated about $12,000 a month. Add to this other payments for hosting, security services, salary to the team and additional expenses. Totally it equals to approximately $25,000 – $30,000 a month.
Yearly revenue of online casinos
Let’s take an average revenue amount of the online gambling industry a year. It’s around $50 billion a year. Thus, about $4 billion each month. It would be simple just to divide the sum by the number of operating online casinos, which is about 4,000 online casinos on the whole Internet. We consider small and big popular casino sites.
Dividing it all, we get $1 million per casino. But as I’ve already mentioned, not every casino works at the fullest. So, there must be about 20% online casinos that make a real profit worth approximately a million dollars.
Presumably, an online casino makes $1,000,000 a month. This sum covers the fixed expenses of $30,000 and payout to players, let’s say it’s $150,000 a month. Saying again, I’m not sure which sums are correct. Anyway, online casinos result in about $800,000 a month, which is approximately $10 million a year.
We are all convinced that online casino games are totally randomized. Of course, every game rules tell us about an installed RNG. Moreover, there are special independent authorities like eCOGRA that approve fairness of results. Well, do you believe it? Are they really that random? Then try to answer another question: why do you notice absolutely cold rounds that bring you no winnings?
How RNG works?
The fact is that RNG is probably not so random in reality. What hides beside the online games is the computer. A counting system that knows you’re winning or losing and, accordingly, gives out the spin results. The computer is programmed to maintain the payout percentage of a casino. Thus you never win much.
There is something wrong with randomization. For example, you might notice a losing track of spins until you get to the lowest. And then suddenly you hit a streak of successful rounds raising your balance back to normal or even more. This process is made by a smart computer with algorithms. No matter if you play at an online casino or land based one.
Judging by this and other ‘unpredictable’ results, I can only say that online casinos must use the special algorithms to make some spins cold. Usually, the cold track lasts until your balance is low enough. During this time you might have done 5 or 10 or 20 spins. It all depends on your budget and counts accordingly by the computer.
Later comes a moment of raising the balance level. If you notice the repetitive positive results, that’s it. My advice to you is to spin until you overcome your initial balance then stop and go withdrawing. If you know where to finish gambling game, you are a winner. After the payout, you can deposit again and the computer will work with the new balance sum.
I recommend that you first learn to look for bonuses and use them! Today, the biggest share of casino earnings comes from bonus programs. Make sure to learn about the wagering requirements, how to wager the bonus, which slot machines to wager on, and go collect.