Feel the atmosphere of the festival with the Playson Holiday Delights tournament from 10 of December until 10 of January. Online casino tournaments is divided into three parts with a prize pool of €200,000 and new games features. The main goal is to introduce new Playson games of the year. The prize is divided into Festival Spirit with €50,000, Secret Santa with €80,000 and Welcome 2021 with €70,000.
Even if you’re not a fan of Christmas holidays, you can take a leading position and earn great prizes.
2020 Featured Games
- Legend Of Cleopatra: Megaways [NEW]
- Buffalo Power: Hold And Win
- Solar King
- Solar Queen
- Pearl Beauty: Hold And Win
- Burning Wins: Classic 5 Lines
- Diamond Wins: Hold And Win
- Sunny Fruits: Hold And Win
- Book Of Gold: Multichance
- Solar Temple
- LeoVegas – $1600 bonus
- All Slots – $1500 bonus
- Mr.Play – $200 bonus
- MrGreen – $200 bonus
How do tournaments work?
All individual tournaments will not always be the same, because all pokies tournaments are dependent on the gambling sites. As usual, the main games are slots. If you want to participate, you need to pay an entry fee. Then, you just play and compete for the prize pool, which will be offered by the casino. Moreover, every player will get some credits in the beginning. At the end of the tournament, all accounts will be compared to each other, and those who have earned a significant amount of money will receive a share of a prize.
Are pokies tournaments safe?
The Gambling Commissions of different authorities regulate all gambling sites. For example, such authorities – Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission, are trustful among hundreds of casinos, and New Zealanders. As a result, the games that are offered for Kiwis are safe and fair. In addition, the random operations are regularly checked by reputable, audit, independent companies.
It is not a secret to anyone that online casinos are ‘tricky things’. People use them for money, and reversely, online casinos are using the gamblers’ attention to get the money. What’s interesting, the only party that takes the real big money is the casino site itself.
Fine, in defense of online casinos, I should say that online casinos do the dirty work collaborating with the services, providers and many more. As a result, they are presenting a ‘candy’. That is what you see – the attractive gambling site.
There are some stages that online casinos go through to make the continuous work successfully. Let’s see these steps more closely.
- Attention stage. At this point the online casinos attract players by ads on emails, social nets and specific sites. Once you get caught, the casino site starts handling your personality. In other words, you get attracted even more. Different bonuses and casino policy help with it.
- Registration. Obviously, after you get completely stuck on the site, you find yourself filling in the sign-up form. Congratulations, you’re a member of the casino.
- Depositing. This stage is the cream of the crop for online casinos. You give them your first funds. This money is still yours until you start playing.
- Bonuses. Perhaps, bonuses are the things that attracted you the most. They have pitfalls, to tell the truth. (You can read about it on our site). So, you claim for the bonus as you meet all the requirements.
- Games. If you started the game right with the real money mode, you will most probably lose them all (unless you have experience). So, you start betting, spinning, playing and winning or losing. It depends on RNG. The generator gives out fair and random results. Finally, you lose a part of your money that goes to the house edge (budget) of an online casino. Sometimes you win it back, sometimes no. If you want to return it, as soon as you get the total balance over your starting sum, quit the game.
- Withdrawal. You can withdraw at any time. Just make sure you’ve completed the bonus requirements if you’re using them. So you go to the banking page and select the payout option. Look through the methods available and fill in the form.
- Verification. This process takes time. If you are a newbie at the casino, it may take several days. Basically, the casino team just wants to make sure you are the real person, and not a fraud. At this stage the casino might ask for extra info and dos. You’d better give them everything they need.
- Payout. After the successful previous stage, they send your winning to the banking option you’ve selected. Wait for the money.
Internet banking is a method for online payments that allows us to transfer funds from banking card to online casino account (in gambling). This also refers to eWallets that keep your banking card in their accounts. With the help of internet banking, players can make deposits to online casinos, and receive special welcome bonuses if they deposit using e-wallet (internet banking).
It’s very important to know how to handle the payout process. Because, knowing this you will be able to make it more convenient for yourself in terms of payout speed and commission amount. In order to payout safely you need to use safe methods. Usually, casinos use such methods: Cards, Credit cards, Debit cards, Prepaid cards and E-wallet.
E-wallets are the fastest method to make withdrawals or deposits. Usually, it takes from 0 to 72 hours to withdraw. However, the deposit process happens a lot faster, almost immediately.
How to withdraw?
The first step is to go to the cashier of your casino and select the options you would like to use. Then, fill in the free spaces with necessary information and click “withdraw”. However, before doing this, make sure you choose the right option. Check the average speed of the transaction and read the players comments, who chose the same option.
Payout process is one of the main ones in gambling industry. That’s why many premium casinos offer a lot of options and try to provide the fastest service on the market.